Strong in project management across departments, due to my extensive experience in different areas.
Responsible for education and advertising with creative and can-do mentality within the challenging legal and ethical context.
I'm not your usual pharmacist, I'm your business pharmacist.
Inspiring motivator at heart, I am social, energetic and I overcome obstacles with a positive mind set.
I thrive in new environments and complex challenges never fail to motivate me. I proactively look for new solutions and learn quickly.
Specialisation in dermatology & cosmetology
- Medical training & testing of the sales & marketing team
- Provide scientific advice to key customes
- Provide medical support to brand teams
- Review & approve promotional material for drugs, cosmetics & medical devices
- RA/Quality & vigilance
- Medical training & medical information
- Responsible for all approval promotional material (RIP n° 934) & ethical compliance
- Scientific interface to HCP's and other external stakeholders
- Provide medical/strategic input into marketing strategy & commercial initiatives
- Inspire and lead a team of 8 medical sales representatives
- Key account management
- Creating & monitoring local sales plans and budget
- Market research and analysis for new profitable projects
- Portfolio management
- Project management from development to launch
- Complete development food supplements
- Support review & approval promotional activities
- Setting & reviewing the entire company structure
- Medical, marketing & pharmaceutical sales management
- Project management for a start-up in digital health
Get in touch
Address Minervastraat 34, 2640 Mortsel